Wellness is a top priority at Western Digital. DRIVE Wellness is at the core of our community of wellness, promoting, encouraging, and rewarding you for engaging in healthier lifestyle habits. Living a healthy life has many positive effects on your life — immediately and in the long-term:
- Lower health care costs
- Reduced stress levels
- Weight loss
- Increased energy
- Lower blood pressure and other health risks
- Better sleep
Your wellness program includes:
- Employee Assistance Program (available through SupportLinc)
- Biometric screenings (covered as preventive through Anthem and Kaiser)
- Various Wellness Campaigns
- Flu shots (covered as preventive through Anthem and Kaiser)
- Maternity Management Programs
- Lark Diabetes Prevention Program (available through Anthem)
- Anthem and Kaiser Permanente concierges
- No cost preventive care services (available through Anthem and Kaiser)
The Active & Fit Direct program allows you to choose from 11,000+ participating fitness centers nationwide for $28 a month (plus a $28 enrollment fee and applicable taxes). See Active & Fit Direct to learn more.
Lark is a health benefit available at no cost to you that provides personal support to help you lose weight, keep it off, and help reduce your risk of type 2 diabetes. If you or your adult family members are enrolled in the Anthem Blue Cross health plan and are at risk for Type 2 diabetes, Western Digital will cover the entire cost of the program — a $650 value.
- Wireless smart scale to monitor your progress
- Professional health coach to keep you on track
- Interactive program that adapts to you
- Weekly online lessons to educate and inspire
- Small group of participants for real-time support
Visit Lark to access the company sponsored link and see if you’re eligible by taking a 1-minute risk screener.
If you’ve received a cancer diagnosis, AccessHope is the key to unlocking access to the most up-to-date cancer expertise. Services include:
Cancer Support Team
Experienced oncology nurses will answer your questions and provide the support and insights you need, at no charge, from the comfort of your home.
Our medical team reviews your cancer diagnosis to ensure you receive the best treatment plan, while working directly with your doctor so you can stay close to home.
Accountable Precision Oncology
For certain complex cancer diagnoses, treatment options are evolving. In these cases, a team of highly-focused specialists will automatically review your diagnosis and, in collaboration with your local physician, provide expert support.
Physical therapy without leaving your home.
We provide all the tools you need to get moving again from the comfort of your home. You'll get exercise therapy tailored to your condition and a personal care team of experts. Best of all, it's free - 100% covered by Western Digital*.
Sign up today for help with any of the following:
- Conquer pain or limited movement
- Recover from a recent or past injury
- Prepare for and recover from surgery
- Keep joints healthy and pain free
*Eligiblity: Employees and dependents 18+ enrolled in an Anthem medical plan through Western Digital are eligible.